We've decided to do our next project as a PWA instead of a native app, and we are looking for a highly skilled and experienced front-end developer who already completed a number of PWA projects that are in public use.
The first phase is a proof-of-concept prototype. We have the back-end underway and need a front-end developer for the PWA client. The PWA prototype should be on par with a native app in responsiveness and speed.
In addition to general front-end expertise, this project also requires PWA expertise in: Service Workers, cache optimization, IndexDB, push notifications.
Required features of the prototype:
1. The PWA prototype should be on par with a native app in responsiveness and speed
2. Installable on iOS/Android
3. User registration with email confirmation
4. Profile creation and editing
5. Content addition and viewing (media upload and viewing).
6. Various user interactions and fast display of dynamic content.
7. Following PWA features must be used:
a Service Workers
b Cache -- Dynamic caching and Caching dynamic content. Caching Strategy depending on content: Cache with Network fallback, Network with Cache Fallback, Cache then Network etc
d Background Sync
e Push and Notifications -- using SMS for iOS.
f Native device features like Camera access, Location, Files upload etc
g Offline fallback pages
Candidates expertise must include:
1. Prior work with maps, gps, camera, and notifications.
2. Demonstrated experience with service workers, local storage, and performance optimizations.
3. Completion of at least 2 PWA projects that are launched and in use (for us to look at and assess).
In replying, please include URLs of the public PWAs you've developed.
Project budget to be discussed further along with project details under NDA.