I'm Bridget, a digital project manager in New Zealand, and I have come up with a game idea that I'd like to build and put on Steam. I have put together high-level wireframes and functional specifications with game mechanics, as well as having a logo and a few designs done.
The project is to create a PC game for the Steam platform. The basic premise of the game is that you have an avatar, and you complete various tasks to level up and gain achievements. The game will have 7 screens:
1. Splash page upon load (pretty page with a "play" button)
2. My profile (view games in progress, options to create new game, delete or play or view settings for saved game, go to my profile, view scoreboard)
3. Create game (configure game settings, start game)
4. My profile (configure avatar, go to store to purchase add-ons)
5. Scoreboard (game achievements and score, global ranking)
6. Store (purchase add-ons)
7. Play (actual game interface, which is one screen and you get your avatar to interact with various things to gain points / achievements)
I'm keen to get a basic v1 of the game live and then roll out various enhancements - I've had a look and there are various modules available on the Steamworks platform that can be used. I expect you to make almost all decisions around tech stack etc (aside from the fact that it must be built to go on Steam), and ideally you are able to apply the creative direction I provide without requiring actual mockups - though I know there are a few elements I know will still need design work done.
My intention is to share with you the full detail of how the game will work once we have an NDA/IP agreement in place and you will then give me guidance on how to split the work into 2 or 3 phases.
If the game is a success and I enjoy working with you, I will ask you if you'd like to do ongoing support and development work.
I'm doing this as a hobby, so there's no hurry and I will be answering questions and doing any comms in the evenings after work.