Diablo Booster - MMO Game Player
$2-3 USD / giờ
ItemForge is recruiting boosters for Diablo 4 and the lesser extent D2R/D3.
Pay: $200-500 a month ($8-20 a day).
Requirements: online a lot.
- A lot of freedom and/or flexible hours.
- Long term: this job is for years - the game may change, but the players remain the same!
- Wide variety of interesting tasks, no day is the same.
- 30 paid days off (of your choice) a year so you can celebrate holidays of your country/religion and/or take vacation(s).
- Passion for MMO games.
- Ability to read, adapt and learn fast (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date).
- At least communicative English
- Stable internet + PC able to handle the newest MMO games.
This offer is for basic services (minimal game knowledge and average+ skills). Task is achieving specific goals within a set deadline. The more games you learn, the more orders you will be eligible to get so we suggest learning minimum three. You should know at least one of them quite well already, otherwise you will need to learn it. If you prove to be efficient and reliable, it will become a full time job.
You will be doing either on demand live boosting (playing with the customer) or perform grinds/leveling on customer's account or a mix of both. Please indicate in your application which delivery method appeals to you the most.
Services must be performed 100% by hand, you are not allowed to use or install anything beside the official game client and VPN Tunnel, which will be provided - you will play from the same location as customer (anywhere in the world).
If you are very efficient and creative, you can complete some (but not all) of the orders a few times faster or do 2-3 orders at the same time. This means double or even triple hourly rate but it is very random so you need to be ok with the basic rate, even during jobs that take weeks to complete. Other than that, there is no advancement/promotion opportunity, your base rate will never increase.
You will be paid a fixed price for an average delivery time, deadlines are very fair and you are not expected to play more than 8-12 hours a day. Whenever you complete order in 50% or 150% of the time, you will still be paid the same amount, this way efficiency is encouraged.
This position will require good enough PC to handle the newest games (sometimes multiple clients opened at the same time) and patience for menial tasks.
Need all of the following information in your offer, failing to provide a clear answer to any of the topics will most likely cause your application to be auto-declined.
1. Which responsibility do you find the most/the least appealing? What will you be doing most of the time (what do you think this position is all about)?
2. Typing speed (words/strokes per minute via 10fastfingers - best out of 3).
3. Experience in online gaming industry and Diablo knowledge.
4. MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours).
5. Weekly and yearly availability (how many hours and days per week you want to work and for order delivery positions, also how many hours you will be available).
6. Preferred trial and long-term hourly price.
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (install Diablo Immortal and make some levels on BOTH game modes).
8. Cover letter (Why do you want this job? What makes you the right fit? Why should we give you a chance?).
9. Previous work experience and where you are from.
10. PC & internet specifications.
11. Can you stream? Do you want to perform mostly Self Play or Account Share?
ID dự án: #36683564