This is an offline data collection task for a cost of living survey.
The purpose of the cost of living survey is to measure accurately the day-to-day living costs for executives (probably expatriate) and their families. It involves visiting supermarkets and other stores and recording up to 3 prices for specified items.
For the purposes of this survey, you are to obtain prices of 25 grocery products from three different styles of shop:
1. A supermarket known for good products at reasonable prices.
2. A popular department store or supermarket in the mid-price range.
3. A prestigious specialised store or supermarket known for high quality goods at high prices.
The following two points are especially important.
1. You must put yourself in the shoes of a typical, well-paid foreign executive and survey the appropriate stores that they would use. Do not list prices for articles that you feel are of unacceptable quality for expatriate families.
2. You must note with detailed accuracy the prices, brand names, package sizes and other information pertaining to all articles listed in the questionnaire.
The collected data is to be entered in a SurveyMonkey questionnaire. A link to the questionnaire will be provided to the selected freelancers.
Được trao cho:
Bonjour, Je possède une maîtrise en marketing et suis très compétente pour mener des études de marché. Ne cherchez plus je suis votre freelancer. Rapide et professionnel.