Mineral Exploration Data Compilation and review Historic Geological data.
We have a number of new Tenement (EL) Applications in the Northern Territory, Australia.
1. Data compilation of all historic reports.
(mostly available via NT Government website "Strike", see [url removed, login to view])
2. Down load all available digital data from Government Website: Historic previous company reports, open file Mapping, geology maps, topographic data, drill hole data, geochem data and geophysics.
3. Compare historic reports PDF's and with all forms of digital files compiled.
Compile a list of Geochem, drill holes not available in digital format and provide a cost estimate for digitising historic PDF's.
4. Compile MapInfo Work Space with Layers
- Basement Geology Maps
- Topographic Maps
- Geophysics layers
- Drill Holes locations
- Geochem locations of Soils & rock chips
- MapInfo Packaged workspace
- Geochem data base (Excel or Access) - Drill hole Data base (Excel Access)
- Summary report (written) of previous exploration Activity for each tenement by company.
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $589 cho công việc này
Hello. I graduated from AGH and IFNTUOG. I have master degree in GIS and Cartography. I use MapInfo for a long time. I can do your project fast and accurate. Best regards Michael
hello. I am a GIS expert and Web & Mobile developer. I graduated GIS special education course and I have rich experience on the GIS application development.
I am a geotechnical engineer, I master geology, geolocalisation by ArcGIS software and geophysical studies. I am motivated for your ad and I can accomplish very well the work that you propose to me
Mineral Exploration Project Data Review and GIS (MapInfo) Package Compilation Relevant Skills and Experience VA Proposed Milestones $750 AUD - Compiled data