Andovar is seeking professional game editors to work with us on our upcoming translation project. We help companies from around the world to bring their games into the German-language market. You should be a gaming veteran in multiple genres. Linguists with experience in comics and/or anime translations are also welcome to apply.
Source language: Korean
Target language: German
Details of the test project:
• This is a MMO game.
• Wordcount: 3,797 words.
• Offered rate: EUR200 for the task.
• Start date: Saturday, noon GMT+7.
• Be a native German speaker.
• Be a gaming enthusiast with wide experience in game/comics or related translations.
• Our client requires that translators work on MemoQ. License will be provided at no cost.
• Our client will approve a pool of regular editors based on test results.
Interested candidates, please, send the following to freelance@[login to view URL] with a job code [GKODE] in a subject line of your email.
2. Expected per-word translation rate
2. Expected per-word editing rate
***In order to qualify for this position, your CV must provide sufficient experiences in translation and/or editing. Your CV is the key means we have for evaluating your skills and abilities. Therefore, we encourage you to be clear and specific when describing your experience.
18 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình €135 cho công việc này
Hello. I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.