I have a master thesis that should be written for a Belgian university about "Psychological Pricing and Taxing", which is related to behavioral economics.
You could write about something specific or more general within the field of "Psychological Pricing", "Psychological Taxing", or "Psychological Pricing and Taxing".
So, for the subject you have a certain degree of freedom on what to write.
These are the REQUIREMENTS:
- The writing should be of a good level.
- You can use the reference system of your choice (but you should be consistent in the system you use).
- There should be a clear problem to be analyzed (you can choose which one, as long as it stays within the field of forementioned topic), and there should be a clear conclusion to the thesis.
- The work should have a good structure.
- It has to pass any test on plagiarism!! (The thesis will be submitted to a plagiarism-checking website)
- There's no strict rule about the length of the writing; as a general rule, let's say between [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] words; but quality goes over quantity.
As the quality of the writing is very important, I'd like to motivate you by rewarding you on good work:
10% increase on the pay you ask for the job, per point I get above 10/20.
So, as an example, if I get a 15/20, you get 150% of the pay you asked for.
The job should be finished before the 20th of July. It is very important that the job should be done on time, as my university is very inflexible for delays.
I repeat that the quality of the work is very important; good writing skills and knowledge on the subject are greatly appreciated! :-)
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $619 cho công việc này
Its a great pleasure of mine to bid over here. Looking forward to your positive response. Kindly refer to pm please for details. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Hi. I think I have the relevant skills to do the job well. As it contains certain private information, please check your inbox for a private message.