I’m looking for a writer that can provide consistent articles for our blog.
Each article must be a minimum of 2,000+ words.
I would appreciate an article per day, but I also understand some research needs to be done and depending on the topic, might take 2 days for some of them to finish properly.
Each article written must be the best on the internet. They must be well written, informative and fun to read.
Topics include these categories: relationship advice, gift giving ideas & recommendations, party ideas and more.
If these sound like fun writing topics to you then please apply!
Important: Please be able to communicate, at the very minimum, casual English, so you can type and write sentences without grammatical, spelling or punctual errors and hold a conversation. If I notice issues with this, you won't be considered.
Efficient and accurate research & writing skills are both highly necessary to be considered for this. Please tell me about previous writing projects and show some of your past work when applying.
Daily tasks include:
1. Writing Articles - these include researched informational & product based types of articles
2. Editing articles
3. Updating outdated articles
4. Uploading videos (we create videos of some of our articles) to our website and YouTube channel (I will teach you how to do this and how to make an awesome looking thumbnail)
5. Other writing tasks (ie. helping reporters with information they're looking for related to our blog)
Please rate yourself on a scale 1-10 on these skills based on experience and then answer the questions after:
2. Writing experience
5. Typing: please take this typing test and include a screenshot of your results:
[login to view URL]
7. SEO (it's ok if you don't have any experience, I'd just like to gauge your experience level, if any)
Why should I choose you?
Do you have any experience with writing in the past? What results do you have, if any?
What is your schedule like, week/weekends?
When could you start?
Why should I hire you over other writers?
Please make sure to include examples of any of your past work.
This job starts at $2/hr.
I’m looking to hire right away so if you’re reading this, it means I haven’t found the right person, yet. Apply right away!
Place “success” in the first line of your response so I know you’ve read this entire project listing.