We are starting an educational video business called 30 Levels. We help people who excessively play games / watch YouTube / Netflix for 6+ hrs/day to create an awesome, active life using our proven formula of challenges, activities and high energy habits. While abundant self-help and educational content online focus on theory, we focus specifically on getting people to “learn by doing” - actually getting out and having some great experiences. This gives us a unique competitive edge, and our early beta-testers love the concept.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a brilliant Script Writer to create engaging scripts for our short videos. As our Script Writer you will work with us on per script basis and be responsible for the following tasks:
* Drafting of original ideas for how to present each challenge.
* Writing different sections
Headline writing, engaging intro, a section on why it’s interesting and beneficial, various ideas for ways to solve the challenge, a short how-to section on how to solve the challenge using one of the ideas for a solution.
Plus Ad-Hoc work:
* Editing other mini-scripts to make them more fun.
* Contributing ideas for new challenges and activities.
As the title says, we’re looking for a “brilliant Script Writer” and this doesn’t mean anybody… You must satisfy all of the following requirements to be considered for this job:
* Native English speaker and writer with +10 years lived in one of US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, NZ.
* Experience writing short-form content in a commercial setting (theatre, screen, YouTube / social media, etc)
* Proven track record - that you’re able to prove!
* Knowledge of what converts clicks and keeps attention online.
* Ability to write content that will connect with our target audience: Low income (£18k - £25k), time rich, passively consumes content for 4 - 6 hrs/night, has attitude / independence / badass streak. Loves video games, movies, series, internet, anime, beer. Mostly aged 18 - 30. They may currently feel empty, lack of meaning, anxiety, low moods, unfit, procrastinates, little money (feeling like is wasting potential, low self-esteem) - and want to create a better life.
* Prompt, organised and professional when working in the team.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job please send over a brief 1-2 sentence description about why you believe this job is for you. Please confirm that you meet all the requirements and send as much proof as possible to back it up. Finally, why should we hire you over all the other applicants?
22 freelancer chào giá trung bình$2364 cho công việc này
Good day, Before for I go any further, I am not based in any of the mentioned countries, let a lone a continent, but if you are looking to branch out, I'm available. I meet at 80% of the requirements. Thank you.