I'm looking for a talented, dedicated and hard-working content marketer, with an impeccable grasp of written English language and a creative flair, to manage our podcast.
We publish a weekly 30-40 minute podcast about personal development, success and self-growth. This job will entail the following tasks, each week:
- Editing the podcast down from source files, including addition of jingles, intros/outros, etc. Evening out the sound levels and producing it nicely.
- Writing detailed bullet-pointed show notes based on the podcast episode.
- Working with our graphic designer to create stunning graphics, quote images, featured image, etc based on the podcast episode.
- Posting the podcast to our podcast platform.
- Adding the podcast episode + shownotes + graphics to our Wordpress blog.
We'll provide a detailed outline of exactly how we want the podcast to sound and the show notes to look, along with guidelines of how the graphics should look.
We would prefer to work with a Mac user, over a PC user as we like to use Garageband for the production of the podcast.
Please start your application with 'Podcast Perfection' so that I know you have read this in full, and include links to any previous podcast/audio that you have edited/produced before.