I am looking for a professional Google ads expert to help me set up ad campaign for an online pet shop. The main focus is to boost the sale of a hypoallergenic dog food. The campaign will be run in my own ad account. I need someone to guide me on the following:
1) how to improve search impression share
2) how to choose bid strategy and determine CPA value
3) how to improve landing page experience
4) writing effective ad copies
You will need to do some basic research on my products and make suggestion. I will implement the changes myself.
Could be an ongoing project to continue to improve CPC and CPA.
The problems I am facing now are:
1) kws with relatively low search volume in my region
2) low search impression share (<10%)
3) low landing page experience for some kws
4) not enough clicks to make conversion
5) not enough conversion to generate data for remarketing
Please bid on one month service. Initially, there will only be 1 ad campaign with 2 ad groups (1 English, 1 Chinese). You only need to write responsive ad copy for English version. We will review ad results every week and see if there needs to be any changes in ad copy, bid strategy, bid price, etc.
Need to prove prior experience and good client results (specific for Google Ads).