I have 7 properties in Google Analytics over 5 websites. 2 of the sites have 2 properties (regular and g4). This project is to help with ALL of the 5 websites.
I am getting a notification from Google that: "The AdWords ad destination URL ----- has significantly more AdWords clicks than Analytics sessions, most likely because the ad landing page is not properly tagged with Google Analytics.
I also am using Google tag manager for FB and other access programs.
I need someone to:
1. Consolidate the duplicative properties (or link them)
2. Update my WordPress code to ensure the analytics code is correctly appearing.
3. Clean up my Conversions code so that a conversion is triggered when people visit my contact pages, and for one site a purchase.
4. Identify the Tags in the tag manager so we can determine whether to delete or update.
5. I also need this person to help me ensure that by Events Manager in FB has events correctly set up across the sites. There are several sub-pages that I want to have register as conversions. Then, I need to make sure the advertising campaigns we are using have utilized the correct conversion metrics.
Ideally, I would like you to first complete an "audit" of these issues to identify exactly what the current setup/code situation is, specifically what each site actually reflects. Then, I would like you to suggest changes for my approval before completing the changes.
Finally, I need to ensure phone numbers that used to go through CallRail are no longer appearing in my Google ads.