This is a fantastic opportunity to have your design in front of millions of people that visit Boost Juice stores during June!
The brief is creating the design for the POS signage that will be used across Australia for the Boost Juice National Campaign in June. The POS design will be used in every store and will feature in two sizes (with the same design) being the A1 and A3 posters frames.
The June National Campaign is for our two Winter Indulgence smoothies called the Cookies and Cream Smoothie and the Malt Chocasm Smoothie.
The design needs the following components:
- Product Names
- Product Images, Supporting Ingredient Images & Written Ingredients
- IT NEEDS TO BE FUNNY AND OUT OF THE BOX, this is the imperative component of the design. It needs to make people laugh and be a funny piece of signage.
Further detail relating to the brief as follows:
National POS which will feature 2 drinks:
1. Cookies and Crème Smoothie – Oreo’s cookie’s, vanilla yogurt, milk, sorbet & ice
2. Maltiple Chocasm Smoothie – Drinking chocolate, malted milk powder, milk, vanilla yoghurt & ice
The components that need to be in the POS creative are as follows:
- Products and recipes
- Heading Ideas (not limited to, please think of your own ideas also) – We need something fun, cheeky, catchy and out of the box so could be something like:
Guilt Free Indulgence xx
Guilt Free Pleasures
Smoothies Make Good Lovers
Pleasures and Desires
Tag lines (not limited to, please think of your own ideas also)
Give yourself some love
Give yourself some pleasure
Give yourself some satisfaction
Pleasure yourself this Winter
Smoothie’s that say ‘I Love Me’
Get some love inside you
Two of life’s little pleasures
The POS signage MUST BE FUNNY and quirky, and get a laugh out of people. This is an opportunity to create the POS sigange fo the National Boost Juice Campaign in June so a great opportunity to get your design out there and seen by over 1 million people in store during the month of June
The concept artwork is due by COB THURSDAY 28TH APRIL that would be ideal as we need to go through all the approvals and have the artwork at the printer by the end of the following week.
The creative elements being the images of the Boost drinks and product ingredients will be supplied on winning the bid to do this job. They will be able to be retrieved via an FTP.
For now however, I have attached the Boost logo for reference and also a previous poster we have done for a national campaign. The poster design I am looking for however for this new job will be more 'out of the box' than the example I have attached and get a BIG laugh out of people.