Đang Thực Hiện

117333 Corporate Identity design

I need a corporate identity design for real estate company with a theme surrounding the phrase "Sold!". I will need a business card design, logo design, letterhead and envelope design, fax coversheet, threefold brochure, and 8x11 flyer design as well as postcard design. All surrounding the same design of a logo with the above phrase. The logo needs to leave some room for extension phrases such as: 'I want it Sold!, or 'I need it Sold!', or 'It's Sold!, or 'As good as Sold', 'It will be Sold!'. Need bright and flashy ideas, agressive and progressive, not for the wimpy conservatives.

It will probably involve a few different design unless you are good at listing. I already have in mind what I want, you will need to add the graphical artistic touch to it. Will need industry standard formats, most are likely available in Illustrator. I will need an initial rough design done for free, if I like what I see, I will send 30% and the other 70% upon delivery of final product. Logos will also be used on website and real estate signs.

Kĩ năng: Bất kì công việc gì, Thiết kế đồ họa

Xem nhiều hơn: website for card design free, the free design, signs company logo, room design ideas, real estate logos design, real estate logo and business card, real estate business card logo, progressive logo design, progressive design, product design illustrator, logos ideas for business, logos for real estate company, logos for real estate business, logos design for free, logos company free, Logo and identity design, logo and corporate identity design, i send you a postcard, i need a free graphic design, i need a design of some good room, i need a corporate logo, illustrator extension, illustrator design product, identity design company, ideas logos business

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) Arvada, United States

ID dự án: #1863500

1 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $200 cho công việc này


Check PMB pls

$200 USD trong 3 ngày
(165 Nhận xét)