Please take my rough draft and turn it into a professional looking book cover. In return I will give your bid price and you will be credited inside the book with your contact information. "Cover by ..." So please tell me what contact infor to put in the book.
The book is a novel about psychic vampires, called Necrotide Dawning.
I've provided three files to use in this project. One is called roughdraft, and it's a crude example of what I'm looking for. Namely, a book cover for Necrotide Dawning with the author's name on it (Sarraatsur Akori) and the book's title (Necrotide Dawning). It features a girl lying on her side in blood and she has a golden symbol on her belly.
The next file I provided is called Goldie. It's the golden symbol. It can be used as-is, except that you'll need to rotate it to the right about 80 degrees and shrink it smaller and make the background colour match.
The third file I provided is called Body. It's the cover. Please don't change the size while working on it. But there are some things that need to be done to it:
* I painted it by hand and I'm not sure if her crotch is right. Her crotch may need to be repainted.
* She's supposed to be lying in blood but right now it's black. It needs to be coloured and reflections added to make it look realistic. Or maybe it would look better as ink-black liquid with reflections.
* The gold symbol, Goldie, needs to be pasted on her somewhere. It doesn't have to be exactly like the example--in fact, I don't like the way it looks in the example. You could make it smaller and just have it on her crotch. Or you could have it smaller and right over her bellybutton, or higher up. The goal is to have the result be impressive looking. Special effects could be used to accomplish that goal. Goldie doesn't have to be aligned along the girl's body. It could be straight up and down inside a gold circle. I need creative help on this.
* The author's name, Sarraatsur Akori, goes at the top. NOTE: don't copy the way I did the typography!!! Instead, do it better, OK? Like people would expect to see on a vampire novel.
* The book title, Necrotide Dawning, goes at the bottom. I used Berling Antigua typeface coloured the same colour as the girl and surrounded by white. If you can't come up with a better looking title, go ahead and copy the way I did it in the example.
Thanks for your bid and your creativity. In return for your bid price and credit in the book you agree to assign to my all ownership rights to the resulting work.
Đã trao cho:
This project looks exciting, and the book idea sounds interesting too. I already have an idea of how to adjust the woman, and an idea of the positioning of the Goldie tattoo.