Objective: To come up with a new design for a stress management services website retaining some of the elements from a current design. Initially to come up with the overall design represented in the home page and a design for pages that contain photos of activities and classes as described below. Once this new design is agreed to we can contract for more of the image treatments as needed.
1. The client likes the basic look and feel of the home page in the lhwebs test area in terms of the blue color featured, the faint blue background for the body and the Papyrus font. She also likes the nature images used on the following pages: Home, Favorite Links. She likes the other two on Contact & News, but I think can find similar images of a higher quality.
2. The design does not have to be the same for all pages but must all work together so that the About Us, Classes & Workshops and What People are Saying can feature photos from recent classes and activities.
3. Different pages can feature different colors (all very light cool pastel) but is not necessarily a requirement.
4. If it works for there to be accents in green, yellow, blue, red (like on the home page) that would be great in that many of the classes feature these colors as representing specific Human energy systems. This is not a requirement, but if it works would be a bonus.
5. So, in case you didn't get it from looking at the site so far, the design needs to be stress free, relaxing, cooling etc but not so relaxing that the viewers don't take action and call or contact them– therefore some vibrant accents are needed.
6. I will put images for you to use in the test area