Small Photoshop job
I have a small, two-part Photoshop job, for someone who is good with that type of software. It consists of 1) making some small improvements to a photo of a person and 2) putting the photo and some text into a format for me to print CD labels.
1) The photo is an attachment to this job.
Here is what needs to be done to this photo:
- reduce the glare from his bald spot, on the top of his head
- reduce or eliminate the reflection from his glasses (his right eye, left lens as you look at the picture)
- make the background white (right now it is dark blue)
- eliminate the shirt and crop the picture so that all that shows is his head, hair, beard, and the 'V' of his neck, all surrounded by a white background.
2) The finished photo will be used to print CD labels. The labels come from Avery, and you can download the label. I will supply the link for the free template download
There will be some text, which you can put in using either straight or curved text, whatever looks best. The text should say, in LARGE type:
Top Ten Deal Closers
In SMALL type, perhaps curved around the edge, it should say
Chris Amrhein 703-966-9994 WebSiteGoesHere EmailAddressGoesHere (I will supply both)
(the text could be straight, on the bottom of the label, with the photo at the top left. Whatever you think looks good)