CREATE A SIMPLE FLYER: compatible with MailChimp.
Quotes are WAY TOO HIGH!! It appears all bidders are assuming more work than we need.
There is no bulk mailing requirement.
There is no need for analytic work.
We just need a well designed flyer that integrates with MailChimp.
Freelancer only needs to provide the flyer. The freelancer is finished after designing the flyer.
Our company Automated Business Machines, NOT FREELANCER, will then use the flyer to send out a simple mailer with MailChimp.
Why we need this flyer:
The goal of the flyer is to generate sales for our "Cash Dispensers" to scrap yards ([url removed, login to view]). The attached pdf tells a brief story of the machines usefulness. The pdf is a representation of what we DO NOT want the flyer to look like and should only be used as a reference for this project to create a better flyer.
What this flyer must include:
1. The mailer must present these ideas clearly:
-“More Cash From Exchange” preferably near the top.
- A cash dispenser creates a competitive advantage, i.e. "Cash on Site." As opposed to being written a check (a two-step process).
- A cash dispenser keeps employees safe because they don’t handle money. “Keep Employees Safe”
- A cash dispenser prevents employee theft (pilfering). “Prevent Theft”
2. The mailer must include 3 photos from the attached pdf. The on-site process must be described with the photos. Graphics that display the timeline of the process (Arrows from photo to photo). Maybe overlay the process description over the connecting arrows.
-*Customer gets a barcode ticket* with top left photo
-*Ticket is scanned at machine* with bottom left photo
-*Machine Dispenses Cash* with bottom right photo
-top right photo is not used.
3. “Ask For A Quote” with embedded link to landing page or email. To be determined.
4. “Please call Dave Russell at ABM 800-359-2932 for more information.”
5. Please use Automated Business Machines brand colors from the website as a guide for color scheme. ([url removed, login to view])
“Phrases above in quotes must appear in the Flyer as pop-outs”.
*Phrases above in asterisks must be used for description of the process*.
Your quote must to allow for a few trivial revisions until we are satisfied.