Đã Đóng

clone of [login to view URL]

Ware looking for a clone of [url removed, login to view], the difference being the menu system (should be tab based, each tab having a horizontal menu with submenu). Also another difference should be use of colourful fonts to replace the graphics in the header and possibly other places (exact details to be specified). In other words SIMPLE, nice looking design with font-based vivid refreshing colours instead of heavy usage of graphics (some very light (e.g. icons) nice and matching colourful graphics would be needed anyway). Registrar and payment plug-ins of our choice (to be specified later) have to be integrated into this system. Additional specification would follow once we enter into a project contract. 70% of the payment would be made once you convince us having met all project requirements and the site being fully functional. the remaining 30% would be paid once we are convinced no bugs exist in the system within the first 30 days of the use, so any necessary modifications can be made. Successful and very high quality work would result possible assignment of additional similar projects to you (we have many projects lined up!). More about it when you have convinced us of your work quality (no amateurs/trainees/students/etc please!)

Kĩ năng: Viết quảng cáo, Thiết kế đồ họa, SEO

Xem nhiều hơn: www lined, www graphics com, work places of graphic design, work com, use of icons, nice icons, lined in, lined, icons in font, graphic specification, graphics design students, graphics design contract, graphic design projects for students, graphic design assignment, graphic com, g.e. com, contract graphics design, contract graphic design projects, com work, all trainees, work.com, payment contract, simple graphic design contract, icons of design, graphics design com

Về Bên Thuê:
( 0 nhận xét ) London, United Kingdom

ID dự án: #27111