I am looking for someone skilled in CSS to complete this project.
I need a website of mine changed. There is a small amount of graphic design (making a new gradient) and a bit of CSS work.
The person I use for this project will be used for all future changes to this website.
The original website is here: [url removed, login to view]
I would like it changed to this: [url removed, login to view]
It should hopefully be obvious what I want, but I will try to answer any questions below.
1. As you can see there are three blue columns. Please make a new gradient for the first two blue columns. It should use the exact same colours as the third blue column.
2. The first two blue columns need to be "three column aware" (for example, on the first line you can see the first column "0" followed by the column "3G iPod 40GB" followed by "MP3 Player".) The third blue column is only "two column aware".
3. The blank spacing between each row block and each column block needs to be consistent. For example, the spacing between the third blue column and the orange submit box, the Google advert and the final two orange submit boxes needs to be the same.
4. The background is white.
5. The orange block under the first two blue columns will be for the paging system. Pretend the left submit button represents "Previous" and the right submit button represents "Next".
6. You will need to create the orange background for the smaller search boxes.
7. The two large blue columns should be the size of 20 rows. The small blue column is the size of 7 rows.
8. The logo at the top of the page needs to be aligned with the first blue column.
9. The two orange blocks at the bottom of the page should be aligned next to each other. So the spacing you choose in 3 should be aware of this. Basically everything needs to be neat.
10. It should look the same in IE and Firefox.
I think that's it. If anything seems unclear, please ask!