I need an icon designed for the Google Web App store.
Must provide a 128x128-pixel app icon image. Some requirements for the image:
- The actual icon size should be 96x96 (for square icons); an additional 16 pixels per side should be transparent padding, adding up to 128x128 total image size.
- The image must be in PNG format.
- The image should work well on both light and dark backgrounds.
- The image that you provide is used to generate images in several other sizes. For example, a 96x96 version (where the icon is approximately 72x72) is used in the browser's New Tab page.
When you design the icon, keep the following advice in mind:
- Don't put an edge around the 128x128 image; the UI might add edges.
- If your icon is mostly dark, consider adding a subtle white outer glow so it'll look good against dark backgrounds.
- Avoid large drop shadows; the UI might add shadows. It's OK to use small shadows for contrast.
- If you have a bevel at the bottom of your icon, we recommend 4 pixels of depth.
- Make the icon face the viewer, rather than having built-in perspective.
Complete details with examples are available here:
[url removed, login to view]
Please provide examples of your previous work with creating icons.