Looking for a quality designer who can design a game for the iPhone. The game already has a first stage of design done by the original engineer (me), but needs to be renovated with professional design before it is released. The game is relatively simple, so this should be a pretty small job. Here is a list of requirements for this project:
List of main screens:
- Main Logo / Opening Screen
- This includes the opening screen that the user sees when the application is booted, plus just a general logo that we can brand. Nothing super special, just needs to be consistent.
- A list of standardized buttons to 'play', 'view tutorial', 'high scores'
- Some ideas about making it interactive (The game is a physics game, so we can work together on this).
- Updates assets for about 5-7 objects, such as the tile (it is a word game), a panel on the bottom of the screen, special objects.
- The assets required are already designed but this should be renovated.
- Post Game
- A screen with the look and feel of the game that has:
- summary of the game that just took place (previous score, user's high score)
- buttons to share score to facebook / twitter
- view high leaderboards
- Share / Leaderboards
- A list of scores / profile images and three view types (today, this week, all-time)
I do not expect this project to take much more than a solid day's worth of design work. Please contact me if you have additional questions or if you want to get a better idea what the game design looks like now to get a better feel for the project.