I created a simple iPhone App in XCode 3.2.5 that displays the current positions of the sun,moon and the planets as numbers on the screen. --> See attached print screen !
The formulaes work fine but I have no time to finish it for App store submition. I attached a print screen of the current App. It is the only screen, with hardcoded coordinates and no option to change the time.
The positions are already calculated 10 times a second in real time and displayed.
This is what I like to add:
- A screen to select the location (current,GPS) or a list with the 100 largest cities.
- Rotate the orientaion, different views (to be set toi only vertical in config)
- 3 buttons/sliders on data screen: Currently forward backward (in time).
- A screen that easy opens to set a specific date/time.
- A help/info screen that explains the numbers on the screen (image that I may provide)
- A screen that links to my website and other products (I provide content, but like to have some basic design there)
It should be very easy to use, just to briefly check the planetary positions data.
Development: You would create the whole app with simulated data. I will add the real data formula at the end by myself and I will also be responsable for the correct data calculation. I need the time zone, time/date and location coordinates for the calculation (config).
Two versions: One ite with ads and one without ads to buy. Compiler derective to compile either version ?
Also, a iPad version would be nice but only if it is easy to port.
I need the XCode projects source code at milestones to test it with my formulaes. If you can't provide the source code, please do not bid. XCode 4.3.2.
I intentionally leave the whole App very simple, no moving graphics and sky views like on other Astronomy Apps.
If you belive you can finish it in a ver userfriendly way that brings joy to the user, then please submit your bid.