I'm looking for someone to design a medical consulting company logo design, website banner, letterhead, business card & complimentary slips asap.
Logo will be used on all paper based marketing material - Terms of Business, letterhead, brochures and business cards. It will also be used on our website, e-mail marketing and auto sig. It may also be used for office signage and a corporate banner.
This job requires you to provide me with
- 3 or 5 initial designs, from which one design will be chosen, unlimited revision to finalise the design.
- Colour scheme should be conservative colours.
- Logo should be related to the healthcare industry. I do like the snake symbol but the card should not give people the impression that I am a doctor (which I am not)
- Final design will be provided in both hi and low resolution. It needs to be produced in a design application that can be used on microsoft products and HTML and in jped, psd (Photoshop)
- All usage rights of logo will be fully owned by me
- Business card background should be the same as the logo but an illusion form like a transparent copy of the logo. Sample will the provided to the winning bidder.
- Final business card design should be ready for print
Please send portfolio with samples and detail of relevant experience.
Đã trao cho:
35 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $351 cho công việc này
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique corporate identity that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.
Hi We have reviewed your bid request and are confident enough to perform this job of [url removed, login to view] see pmb and the attached [url removed, login to view] Regards Jeet
Hello sir, I'm ready to design your logo,banner,b-card etc.I will work until you get 100% [url removed, login to view] refer to the'Message Inbox'for further details,portfolio,sample works.
UNIQUE OFFER in PM: LOGO, Business-Card Design Specialists(100% similar work Proof available at our Ratings/Reviews pages,Portfolio & PM): PORTFOLIO: [url removed, login to view]