Study Edge is a current-batch Y Combinator startup in the education technology space that seeks to dramatically improve how students learn course material and perform on exams. We've developed a unique online platform to deliver supplementary educational content to college students, and are currently in the process of rapidly expanding to reach students across the country. We're looking to hire someone on a part-time basis between now and the Y Combinator demo day (August 21st), with the potential for longer-term continuation.
The projects you'll work on:
- Front-end iOS design work for our iPad mobile app
- Revamping the design and user experience for our Facebook application
- Lead the redesign of our website
Things we're looking for:
- Deep experience in visual and interaction design for web and mobile
- Strong Photoshop / Adobe CS skills
- Familiarity with Facebook Open Graph
To apply, please send an email and include a link to your portfolio, a little info about yourself, and your hourly/project rate.