Must be developed Android application to operate in the field of cultural tourism.
The application consists of a multimedia guide capable of showing movies, text and audio (high quality), driven by an external device of our own design that communicates with the tablet using the OTG port.
The communication between the external device and application occurs in bidirectional mode and is asynchronous:
1. The external device sends alphanumeric codes to the application in order to identify the multimedia content to be displayed
2. Application should emit to the device, at predetermined time intervals, a synchronization signal using an alphanumeric code.
The user, as notified of the presence of multimedia content communicated by the device, must be able to handle the material currently being viewed, so as to act independently as much as possible from the communications received.
1. Managing communication with the external device
2. Application must respond as quickly as possible to the external device so that the user can receive media content notifications.
3. Managing different languages. For each language varies multimedia content.
4. Multimedia content must include Audio, Video, High-resolution images.
5. An accurate and visually appealing graphic design preferably in Immersive Mode.
6. A mechanism to log the selected languages and multimedia content displayed by any user on a daily basis.
The source code will be owned by the company that commissioned the project.
It requires a development without the use of proprietary components of the developer.
At the time of contract definition,the freelance will receive a detailed analysis of the project and a NDA.