I need someone with lots of experience in coding for iOS5 to create a really simple, good looking application.
This application only has two views (landscape and portrait) and two buttons which increment counters & work out percentages. I have a complete UI mockup which will be released to people that pass the first screening.
The people I am looking for must:
* Have exceptional communication skills (if you have passed the Freelancer English test - that's perfect!),
* Respond in a timely fashion to messages sent to them during the work phase,
* Be able to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
* Be able to deliver working code without surprises
* Be willing to answer a small coding test on response (or have a pass for any Freelancer coding exam)
Additionally, they should also:
* Understand how to use git and github to commit source code changes (and have a github account)
* Have 50+ hours logged in Freelancer (or similar)
* Show me examples of their work online (github, bitbucket or other)
* Have obtained a 4 or 5 star rating on Freelancer
* Show me working examples of their existing applications (that I can download)
* Tell me how many iterations they have factored in (not including the first release)
* Be able to develop some basic graphics for buttons & the application icon or have someone that can develop them
* Have good references on their Freelancer profiles
I promise to deliver:
* Pay on time
* Responding to questions when asked - as quickly as possible
* Be courteous and professional in our communication
* Be wary that for you, time is money - and therefore not waste your time
* Be a pleasant customer that will give you exceptional ratings upon the successful completion of the project
If you think you are up to the mark, please respond immediately. Replies must begin with the words "Glorious Peaches".
Ridiculous quotes will be ignored/discarded.