I'm making a spot the difference game, so I need someone with good creativity and Photoshop skills to create the game pictures.
If you get this project I will give you 120-130 pictures, you will create differences of varying difficulty.
If you are interested in this project, there is a short test:
1. Download all the photos in the zip file
2. There are 4 files, each starting with a number. This number indicates the difficulty (1=easy, 4=hard).
A "1" means it should take 1 minute or less to solve. "2" means it should take 2 minutes to solve, "3" takes 3 minutes, "4" means 4 minutes and up.
It's up to you to decide what the differences will be.
3. Create the differences for each of these files.
4. When you are finished, you will send me a total of eight (8) files:
* 4 .PNG files with the differences (so I can try it myself)
* 4 .PNG files with the differences highlighted (so I can know the answer if I am having trouble)
In your message to me:
- Please estimate how long it will take you to do ~130 images in this method. I will provide you the pictures and how difficult it should be.
- Please write "cheese pizza" anywhere in your message so I know you read and follow instructions carefully. Thanks!
Minimum size for a difference is 40 x 40 pixels
But you should be more creative than just changing very small details!
Đã trao cho:
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $168 cho công việc này
cheese pizza Hello, I will be attaching a zip with the sample as you requested. I am certified in Adobe Photoshop, and can have them returned to you by Friday, maybe sooner. Thanks, Russell [url removed, login to view]