I need a WordPress template with some additional requirements implemented on my site.
The template I purchased for this is here (you will receive the files when we reach an agreement): [login to view URL]
• Template must be responsive (mobile, tablet, desktop) (most of this is already in the template)
o All functionality (e.g. search/menu items) must be available on all resolutions
o Aspectratio of assets must remain constant when scaling the website
• Friendly readable URL’s for all pages (no .php in the URL or parameters like ‘id=’)
• Type of pages that must be made available:
o For links that do not yet work in the template, provide emptyLoremIpsumpages. Links that link outside the template (such as this one from the homepage [login to view URL]) should also be made into links to internal LoremIpsum pages.
o Add a fully functional sitewidesearch box (visible on all pages)+ a search result page
o Fully functional new account registration page for site visitors (so NOT for Wordpress editors) with fields:
Gender (radiobuttons: Mr | Mrs | Ms)
Email address (textbox)
Birthdate (3 dropdowns: Month + Day + Year)
o Login page for site visitors (so NOT for Wordpress editors)
o After login: A fully functional ‘my account’ page must be createdwith the same fields as above on registration. The user can update and save these fields himself. Also on this page should be a static list (static text) of products purchased.
o A customer contact form with fields:
Email address (textbox)
Type of contact (dropdown)
o Regular content page design
• Multi step form
o Mortgage calculator (see [login to view URL]). The form may be implemented completely with jQuery. Make sure the formfields have clear element ID’s. But split these fields across steps and add a few fields:
• Mortgage goal
• How much do you want to borrow
• Purchase price (textbox)
• How would you rate your credit
• Estimated downpayment (textbox)
• I am eligible for and interested in VA/military loans.
• ‘Title’ dropdown (Mr | Ms | Mrs)
• Firstname (textbox)
• Middlename (textbox)
• Lastname (textbox)
• Zipcode (textbox)
• Phone (textbox)
• Email (textbox)
• Birthdate (dropdowns for day, month and year)
• “Will you have a co-applicant?” dropdown (no |yes).
o If ‘will you have a co-applicant’ is set to yes, some more fields appear:
As the formula to calculate the amount use: purchase price – down payment.
• All deliverables must adhere to the WordPress template housestyle. So don’t introduce new colors, fonts etc.
• Clear HTML/CSS structurewith consistent classes andID’s for elements
• Clear navigational structure with distinctcategories
• Remove template references (links and texts)
• I must be able to alter the main menu structure, create new posts and pages within WordPress