Take an existing landing page, with some light .php coding and a layout our Usability Engineer has designe and apply a theme I purchased (or you can suggest another theme that is warm but not too artsy (this is for a speech therapy web app).
Please answer these questions in your bid:
1. Are you the one who will be doing all the work on this project?
2. How many people share this Freelancer account?
3. How many people are on your "team"? (or "solo" or "just me" )
4. How many hours (roughly) experience do you have with .php coding?
5. How many hour (roughly) experience do you have with CSS 2 coding?
A completed template which we can use to make minor modifications to ourselves (new images, changing text, etc.)
There will probably be ongoing occasional work (5-10h /month). I try to batch up work for all my freelancers so you're working for several hours at a time.
THEME I purchased:([login to view URL]) and it's well designed and modular but it's very comprehensive, with lots of different example pages. I want parts from each page combined: so maybe a Slider from page1 and a section from page 2, etc.
I am also open to the idea of using a different template if it is not too "big company/cold " but still professional looking.
Draft of LAYOUT of new website: [login to view URL]
Existing Landing Page: [login to view URL]
In addition to the theme, we have a Landing Page with some .php coding on it (for things like inserting Google Analytics Tracking Codes, replacing Header text on the page with text from a ?parameter (so that the page will match some google ads)
I need someone to modify it, moving elements from one theme page to another and removing some elements. I will update this project soon with:
INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Use our style guide (colors and fonts) :[login to view URL]
- Apply the frame from: [login to view URL]
- Review my list of "Website Features I like" : [login to view URL]
- Cut'n paste of the elements from the theme and where I want them.
Temlates for :
About Our Team
Benefits (how it works)
-A simplified version of it that supports older browsers. (This version won't have all the fancy gadgets. We just need *something* for the .5% of users using IE 7 or older). Would be fantastic if this were done by switching the CSS file but OK to have it be a seperate HTML page.
-php redirect to the simplified version if user has an older browser
-Testing on modern browsers (using BrowserShots or similar)
I make my first Milestone (and the payment) small b/c I want YOU to get that first payment ASAP. That lets us both establish trust quicker (you get paid something and we have a deliverable we're happy with). Skills required:
CSS, Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design