Limited time offer: 20% Discount for all Exams. Certify your skills now!
A new vision of the Hand
book this project
Avg Bid (USD)
Project Budget (USD)
$1500 - $3000
viewing right now
Date: 23 April 2013
Growth Technology has used a graphic of a robot/android hand holding a plant for over 15 years as part of its brand identity (see ref. 1). The image represents, of course, “growth supported by technology”. The image is known throughout our industry and crosses language barriers around the globe.
As part of a current re-brand project it has been acknowledged that while being one of the best-known and strongest parts of our brand ID, the hand needs bringing up to date.
The task is to create a new hand image to replace the existing one.
• We are looking for a significant evolution of the hand. The design needs to be brought fully up to date, and will form part of our brand ID for the next five to ten years.
• Updating the image must not cause it to lose its distinctiveness. It needs to have enough character that, once established, it will be recognised even when used stand-alone. It will need to retain or improve upon the quality of image we already have.
• The plant can be re-used as it is – it must be recognizably the same plant. The roots can also be re-used.
This section of the job is limited to the supply of a single image - or Hand and Plant to replace the current ones - see attached
As part of stage two • Multiple ‘poses’ will be required:
1. Identical to the existing pose, to directly replace it in certain material
2. Similar but with the forearm entering from the lower right
3. Additional poses without the plant for advertising and marketing, such as ‘OK’, ‘thumbs up’, ‘pointing’ etc.
• Resolution will need to be sufficiently high for posters and display graphics.
• An animation will be required, to form part of a title sequence for videos. This may feature an articulated hand and a ‘growing’ plant – to be discussed.
Initial concepts are required by 1 June 2013
6 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $653 cho công việc này
Over 10 years of experience in autodesk maya, and 16 in graphic design. I am the right person for this job. Just check my portfolio and give me a vote for confidence. Thanks