I'm looking for feedback on a mockup of a app+webapp i designed. It's a tool for creating "30 day challenges" with some light social and gamification elements in it.
I'm looking for constructive feedback, so not only what can be improved, but how it can improved with optionally references to an better example.
It's a "high fidelity" mockup in uxpin that you can click through in your browser (so not just wireframe but with full colors, working buttons, etc). There are about 20 pages in the mockup. Every page has both a app and webapp version , which are roughly the same.. You'll also receive a short video explaining the idea behind the app.
I'm proposing a fixed time job of 4 hours, and if you provide great/useful feedback i'll hire you longer. Feedback can be of any kind , i.e. usability, design, colors, naming, strange features, etc.
I won't give you the design before I choose you for the job sorry. To apply please reply in this exact way:
- Start with "Hi Bert," (so i know you read this all)
- A fixed price bid for the 4 hours
- 1 link to portfolio of your work, or max 3 links to the best examples of you
- Your favorite interaction design related book
- In max 5 lines why I should choose you.