I am looking for an experienced graphic designer who knows how to design for both web and print to work with our marketing firm, Advansiv. Although there is a bit of free creative design, most of the work is based on already established brand parameters or previously setup templates.
• Must be able to fully and fluently read, write, and speak in English
• Must be able to work from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Eastern US time (1 hour lunch break)
• Work from home. Must have a high speed internet connection and current computer capable of completing the job requirements.
• Must be well versed and able to work easily in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
• Strong attention to detail. We want someone who can manage their work properly without a ton of oversight.
WHAT THE POSITION INVOLVES:
• You will be designing emails for our clients. Emails may be fully conceptually new, but most are based on existing templates. You’ll be responsible for setting up the comps, and making changes until the client has approved the comps.
• Setting up banner ads for our clients as needed.
• Designing brochures, direct mail pieces, flyers, trade show materials, etc for our clients as needed.
• Managing online promotional spots for a number of websites in terms of setting up banner ads and promotional spots.
• Occasionally designing websites.
• Other tasks as may be required and your skill set dictates
ADDED SKILL SETS:
These are not required, but if you have these skill sets too it will be a plus
• Understanding of HTML and CSS
• Previous experience managing the sending of HTML emails
HOW TO APPLY:
Please only apply if you have the skill sets that meet all of the job requirements. Please describe your ability to meet the job requirements. Please send us a resume and samples of both electronic and print work. Please send monthly salary requirement.
85 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2378 cho công việc này
Hi, Thanks for your consideration, if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call. Thanks, Mark ([login to view URL])