The app needed is the one that can extract videos from dedicated YTube channels.
The flows are:
1. Open the app to be named as ALIM (meaning knowledge) from your mobile device
2, The app main screen appears with 5 buttons, each one representing one category. So you have Cat1, Cat2, Cat3, Cat4, and Cat5 (to be named accordingly).
3. Cat1 will extract videos from Channel 1, Cat2 from Channel 2 etc.
4. Click Cat1, a new screen appears where thumbnails of videos available from that channel
5. User will click the selected video from the tumbnails, and the video will be played on his mobile device
6. Press click button on the device, then it returns to the thumnails, Click again and it goes to the screen mentioned in Point No 2 above.
7. Simple layout designs are to be provided by the Freelance developer
8. The app should have a button "Home", and About this app" consisting of static data to be hardcoded in the local device storage
Not to be included
1. No ads configuration
2. No logon needed from the user