[url removed, login to view]
Together, we are going to build a website that allows people to create a page to publicly challenge an opponent to a specified contest with a published page of an "official challenge" on our website.
It is a way for people to settle disputes or simply challenge people to something. For example, boxing match, arm wrestling, weight loss, MMA fight, any competition.
The foundation of the website is that a User will be able to fill out a form and create a new page. Then the User can log in to the website and make updates to the page (but not delete from it).
****I Need you to fully understand the project because I do NOT want to have to explain everything over and over after I award project.
The website is called [url removed, login to view] (You can visit the basic website now to get the idea) In order to create a challenge: I would like a user to fill out a form that is interactive/animated and high quality.
As an attached image, I made a proposed design of an official ‘challenge page’. After the user fills out the form, I would like a page generated as an example in the attached picture. Another example would be this wedding page: [url removed, login to view] - I like the slider concept, so you get the idea.
An example form will be like the following: (THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE) Example form (should be customizable):
1) Name of Challenger + (Optional Image)
2) Name of Opponent + (Optional Image)
3) Title of Challenge (default is "Challenger Name" VS "Opponent Name" "Contest Type")
4) Type of Contest (boxing, arm wrestling, cage match, weight loss challenge, etc)
5) Back Story / History of what resulted in challenge)
6) Personal information of both opponents (Full names, email, phone numbers, facebook, linkedin) *****At this point the contest is published, the extra information just adds to the published page
7) Select Date of Contest
8) Money Involved? (yes/no) A) (If Yes) How much? B) Held in escrow by TBK?
9) Public message to opponent
10) Optional video public message to opponent (uses webcam, upload video, or camera from phone) 11) Official Image of challenge (if none chosen then default image is chosen)
12) Optional alternative offer if opponent declines challenge (ie: pay a fine, take a 5 minute ice bath, 250 pushups on video)
**FINAL Video of Contest is Required A visual counter will count down on the published page when the page is created.
An opponent will be able to login and 'claim' the position of the opponent. He/she can respond to the challenge (with another form) which will be added as a continuous message thread on the published contest.
I would also like the website to be able to collect money from each user, to be held in escrow for the winner of the contest to collect as prize.
Either user will NOT be able to delete or edit the published contest once it is created - only add to it.
I would also like users to be able to login with facebook and be able to challenge users on facebook friends.
- And also publish official challenges as an image generated by the website You can see the attached image which is an example 'challenge page' generated by the form.
I would like to constantly build on the idea, (for example, have the user collect points for more activity on the website) I have a high expectation for the design of the website, and I expect the functionality of the website to work flawlessly.