Website design for Show Market Lambs in the Midwest USA targeting Indiana specifically. Selling live sheep to show in 4H style shows. Google "midwest show market lamb sheep" and that basically be our competition. We will be advertising on that top link "champion drive" website. Very well known throughout their industry. But after that you will start seeing individual's sites. We need to be better than those.
- Built using wordpress to be hosted on a managed godaddy wordpress server. Build on a private server for proofing and then moved to the live website under above mentioned customer provided server.
- Theme is open for discussion and suggestions. Last one I used was the X Theme with cornerstone. Cornerstone was very simple to update and explain to the end customer. But I am open for suggestions. Please include your theme cost or the X theme cost in your price.
- The name is based of a grind saw. I would like to have some animation with spinning blade with sparks. I will provide vector logo of saw separate from text.
- I will provide all written content and photos
- Map / Navigation plug in to the farm location would be ideal.
- Mobile assessable on all kinds of cell phones. Mostly everyone has the new stuff but want it to work everywhere.
- Google Analytics (free version dashboard to track hits)
I will not hear back from my client for 30 days, so be patient. Let me know your timeline. Would be nice to have knocked out in about two weeks after I award the contract. Let me know if you have any questions.
154 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $508 cho công việc này
Hi, We'd like to help you with this. We have been working with WordPress (and its many plugins, like BuddyPress, WooCommerce etc.) for ages. Our latest WP projects: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Thêm