You are bidding for a static website with NO visitor interaction
READ CAREFULLY because your bid will be excluded if you:
1. Do not read EVERYTHING CAREFULLY
2. Copy/paste pre-written replies
3. Use technical jargon/terms as html5, wordpress, java, drupal, CMS, joomla, API, SQL, xoops, xml, vba, etc.
We hire attitude, motivation & skills (in this order). We help freelancers understand objectives and let them use imagination, ingenuity, talent and creativity.
Please NOTE CAREFULLY: we will not award the job based on skills alone, but based on the ideas and advice that you will contribute.
We are a new and small independent oil & gas trader in a competitive market against oil titans as Vitol, Trafigura, Glencore, Koch, Xstrata, Gunvor, Mercuria, Noble (*). Your job is to create a website with better underlying technical code and that delivers an image of similar economic presence and reliability.
(*) Please google these trading companies’ websites to understand what we are competing against. We will ask questions to verify that you have browsed these websites.
1. Browsing experience must be perfect. Please note that "very good" will be insufficient.
2. Flawless, fast and interesting transitions.
3. Super-fast landing page (latency).
4. Adaptive and responsive (*) to all the following:
- All OS (Win/Mac/iOS/android/etc);
- All platforms (desktop, laptop, iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones of all sizes).
- All display resolutions
- All display aspect ratios (4/3, widescreen, etc)
- All orientation: landscape/portrait.
Responsive does not mean 1 platform that adapts to all the above.
You are bidding to develop the BEST technology for EACH one of the above (4).
This could require writing completely new code for each of the above.
[url removed, login to view]
SPECIFIC layout, menu, structure, interactions, logo position, word size, formatting, images position, aspect ratio, animations, scrolling, menu, links, etc. may be required.
It will be the freelancer's exclusive responsibility to understand, conceive and develop all necessary technical solutions to deliver the final result with all the required features, in simple English language, without the use of any tech jargon/terms which are explicitly forbidden. We do not understand them, do not possess any technical knowledge and we do not intend to learn it, either!
IF WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THIS WILL BE THE FREELANCER'S RESPONSIBILITY AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
IT'S UP TO THE FREELANCER TO USE SIMPLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND NOT UP TO US TO LEARN JARGON OR WEB DESIGN TECHNOLOGY.
WE SET THE OBJECTIVES, THE FREELANCER DELIVERS THEM: how the freelancer does it is his responsibility, not ours.
We insist on extensive pre-bid discussions to help the freelancer understand perfectly what we need because additional costs/fees will not be accepted once the job has been awarded EVEN IF the freelancer discovers that he requires special technologies, time consuming, complicated, unfamiliar, etc to deliver the features & functionality that he promised.
Design and code property will be transferred to Leonetti & Matarazzo at each milestone. This means that once you are paid for a deliverable, then that deliverable becomes the property of our company.
Design and code property will be transferred to Leonetti & Matarazzo immediately in case of dispute.
We have been cheated before on Upwork (the freelancer run away with the code) and if you bid ont this job you explicitly accept that this job description SUPERSEDE all [url removed, login to view] regulations and policies.
Freelancer will have to:
- use WhatsApp to schedule meetings
- use Skype video to communicate for work
- have excellent internet throughput for flawless video conference communication
- designate only one interlocutor
Please, ASK & UNDERSTAND before bidding.