My requirement is for 2 websites (both integrated into one place) :
PART 1 : Web site 1:
-A clean Website.
- Need a good template
-Adding content will be done by us (you will have to provide a training on how to create and upload content).
- We are Industrial distributors for 3M Products as well as some Induction Lighting Products. All products that we carry are industry related.
- We will have about 7 to 8 major categories - Daylighting, Induction Lighting,Graphic and siganges solutions,Matting solutions, Antiskid solutions, Anti Shatter solutions, White board film, Sorbent Kits.
- Each category will have some 20 to 30 products.
- E Commerce functionality.
- Banners and New Products highlights. Announcements etc as per best E Commerce Practices.
- Most products will be unique products and hence each product will have deep literature and videos around them.
- Log in for Bulk Purchasers.
- Log in for 30 sub vendors who can log in and run shop-in shop seamlessly with in the parent website (I have only a vague idea... it is like some other regional distributors could log in and show to the end customer , this website as his own...)
- The end customer should also be able to choose whom he wants to be serviced from - This servicing arm is basically to enable the ease of delivery ( the end customer is typically a industry house who will purchase only thru registered vendor whom their ERP system recognizes .... this is unlike an ordinary/individual customer who can purchase directly from a website like Amazon)
- Reference websites : [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
PART 2: Website 2 (linked to the Graphic and Signages Category above).
- This site will be basically an online catalogue of 1000+ safety and environment related posters.
- Posters will be a 'variable product' - the customer can choose the poster size and the type ( paper/Self Adhesive Vinyl/Polycarbonate/Sunbaord).
- The posters will be sourced from 50+ freelancer artists who will have a separate login to upload their content/manage their content and get paid.
- The end customer should also be able to choose whom he wants to be serviced from : This servicing arm is basically to enable the ease of delivery ( the end customer is typically an industry house who will purchase only thru registered vendor whom their ERP system recognizes .... this is unlike an ordinary/individual customer who can purchase directly from a website like Amazon)
- Refrence website : [login to view URL]
- An additional feature can be a functionality enabling the purchaser to do a minor modification into existing catalog, like adding a regional text or adding a company logo.