Idea Food is an importer of foods from Spain and other Mediterranean countries. They sell primarily to restaurants, supermarkets and Delis’.
They are looking to redesign the current site - [login to view URL]
A proposal for a logo redesign is also currently also being considered by the company, which assuming it is approved will influence the new look and feel of the site.
The client is also considering purchasing a .com / .[login to view URL] URL in place of the current .es URL in use.
The main sections for the new website include –
• Home page - copy will be supplied
• About Us - copy will be supplied
• Product listings by category – individual product image/name (images will be supplied)
• Contact Info
• Languages - Only English required (not Spanish option also like the current site)
• Products – for launch there will be 7 product Categories and around 34 products. However, post launch Idea Food want to be able to change and upload any new products themselves as they change regularly
• Products – the ability to Group products by categories in a Category listing page, as well as a page that list all products and ability to filter them by category
• Products - Each product will have its own page, name and description (no pricing as it changes too frequently)
• Email subscription on website to be integrated with MailChimp (existing account)
• There is no requirement to purchase online. Idea Food is wholesale only, pricing negotiated per client
• No blog required
• No stockist listings – too many and change too frequently
Personally, I like this website in a similar category – [login to view URL]
Được trao cho:
helloo >>>>>>>>>>> How are you my friend Can I get more details of the project that will help me to work on your project. Thank you for reading my message to you I am waiting for you to discuss the project