I started a project with the requirement of a website based on shopping API a few weeks back. For design, we used HTML template. The awarded developer worked on some features along with the design of the website. But, he left some of the features pending and there are few bugs as well. So, now I am left with an incomplete website and with a limited budget.
For a web developer who knows html, xml and php, these features and bugs are not big at all. I can provide complete details to the right person. But, I will make sure that nothing stays incomplete this time. So, bid on this project only if you can and will complete which is pending. If you are unsure about your abilities of completing the tasks and removing the bugs, please let me know in the beginning itself because there will be only one milestone in this project and it will be of "completing the incomplete website". If not done right again, I will not be able to release that milestone.
I can help you in the beginning itself by giving you all the correct details, if you feel right then we will move forward, else no problem.
To give you a glimpse of incomplete features, I will mention some points below -
1. When you click on a product in search results, it goes to a default page rather than going to the product page itself.
2. Linking api to a couple of areas on the product page. The results will come from the api, you just need to set it in the pre-made areas available in the template. Same for the home page.
3. Fixing the search bar, if you search a single word, it works, but it is not working when you use space between words.
4. If you copy the link of a product and paste it in a new browser window, it opens default "electronics" page only, rather than opening the actual product page. This one is really very important.
5. If you refresh a product page, it simply redirects to the default electronics category page. This one is also very important.
With the points above, I am trying to give you an idea of bugs and incomplete features, there are few more, but not complex. I can give you more details when you bid on the project and do the initial discussions. I will also provide a link where you can check the incomplete features and bugs.
This will be a quick project for the one who knows what to do and how to do it. Mention "read all" in the beginning of your bid so that I can be sure that you have gone through the details provided in this post.