Alternatief NV is a Belgian entity specializing in cash flow management of the hospital. For its new automated platform, it is interested in making short animated movies for marketing purposes.
1. This movie is for a product which automates the appointment/ agenda diary of a hospital.
2. As a process, a patient has to take an appointment from a doctor before visiting a hospital in Belgium.
3. Once an appointment is made, 92% patients turn up at the scheduled time, still, 8% of them do not show up or cancel the appointment resulting in loss of precious time.
4. To take care of this Alternatief has developed a service where appointment once made in a hospital's calendar are automatically synced with the software of the company.
5. Our automated call center would call patients who have an appointment in advance informing them.
6. The reminder can either be sent over email, SMS or telephonically depending on the choice made by the patient or it could also be based on the profile information of the patient, like a young patient would prefer to be reminded on phone and a senior/ old patient would prefer a phone call.
7. After the reminder, if the patient does not show up then our system will send them a no show penalty invoice/ bill and automatically follow up to recover the costs.
8. These invoices are made by Alternatief based on the information received from the hospital. So the hospital defines the criterion for who gets a penalty and who doesn’t.
9. Next, the invoices are imported in our automated follow-up application Sales2Cash. Here the complete procedure from sending an invoice to execute the whole reminder procedure is followed up by an automated program.
No show percentage drops from 8% to 3%.
Income of the hospital or of the doctor's increases by 5%.
Labor cost and administrative burden of the creation and follow-up of the invoices is dramatically reduced.
Hospital realizes an extra income by the invoicing of the penalty