I currently run a triathlon coaching website with different levels of service for different member types. I need to create a membership section of my website with multiple tiers of service (i.e. the ability to assign specific pages to different tiers. I only need the structure built, not the content. I just need to be able to assign the content to each tier.
Quite simply, I require the following to be added to the website:
1. A registration page for users of the second tier (described in more detail below).
2. A login page for all registered users of tiers 1 and 2.
3. A separate landing page for each tier 1 and tier 2.
4. A cancel page.
4. A notification system by which the admin (me) receives email when new users register or cancel.
5. A user profile page which displays user information, and allows them to change info.
First Tier: Private membership assigned by the admin.
- The admin is me, as the website owner.
- Users do not register for this tier, I assign them a user name/password.
Second Tier: Public membership at a cost:
- New members sign up via registration page
- Include payment processing