Web 2.0 design
- the theme will be for both the front page, employers pages, and applicant pages. So there are three views to work with.
- premium jobs are diplayed first before regular jobs
- featured logo list
- premium jobs are displayed first in category listing (premium job in that category), location listing (job in that location)
- category listing is displayed in the middle of page (not in sidebar)
- clear login box (job seeker and employer)
- place link on category, location in job list
- space area for google adsense / banner
- responsive design
employer can upload logo and name card
logo and name card is resized if the width and height is bigger than max height/width
admin can configure max height/width for logo
admin can configure max height/width for name card
admin can input start date and end date for premium jobs
admin can search expired jobs and select multiple jobs to delete
employer logo will be displayed in job details
employer can bump his/her job
seo job title -> job title - location - job number
additional field in employer table
- IsValidate -> if true, new jobs will be not moderated (automatically published)
- IsLogoFeatured -> if true, the logo will be displayed in logo list (homepage)
Please only bid if:
•You have done something like this before.
•You have experience with customizing Jamit Job Board. I would like to see examples of what you have done.
•You have a good eye for detail and can use your own initiative where required regarding layouts
I am looking for a trust worthy reliable coder that can provide continual ongoing support after this initial project (Obviously chargeable)
IMPORTANT: Please do not bid if you do not have Jamit experience.
FINALLY: Payment after successfull testing by me.
17 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $453 cho công việc này
I have 4 years of Experience as a Web Designer and UI/UX designer, and believe I'll be able to do this job with great success. I am able to start immediately.