I am currently working on a new website project. A first mock-up design of the website has been created by our graphic designer.
In order to have a better feeling of how the design is received, I am looking for someone who can create a first prototype website based on the existing desktop and mobile website designs.
The tasks of this project involves the following:
- Creating a prototype website based on existing website designs for both desktop and mobile version
- The following features should already be working in the prototype website:
1. When clicking on a social media post, a dummy Twitter or Facebook post should open in a new window
2. When clicking on "Weiterlesen..." at the end of the first article, the news article should expand to full width while the other boxes move further down (see version 2 of the design). When clicking on "Weniger lesen...", the article should again be moving to be in teaser format and the other boxes move again up. Please note: Clicking on "weiterlesen" in the news article should NOT create a new sub-site with the full article, but the full article should dynamically expand.
3. When clicking on an image in the first news article, the image should appear as lightbox in full screen.
4. Instead of dummy images in the video section, there should be real Vimeo videos (ideally from the railway industry) embedded.
5. The menu navigation should consist of a hoover effect. No need to display other pages than the home tough.
It is up to you to choose an appropriate hosting server for the prototype website.
Delivery time: The prototype website must be delivered no later than May 7, 2017.
Attachments: InDesign Files for both desktop version and mobile version of prototype website