- 2 concepts to be designed
- Unlimited revisions until approved.
- To be coded into a CUSTOM dynamic responsive Wordpress theme
- Integration of content and branding
Website is a news based website that will include article creation, which allows for dynamic categories for news articles, classified ads that must be approved by staff admins before being live on the site, support photo galleries.
- main page will include links for an archive of past publications (PDF Files)
- weather tie-in to show the local weather, this should work with The Weather Network somehow
- full ad management system, allowing the user to turn on/off, schedule and manage ads on different parts of the site
- newsletter system, with subscribe button on page (mailchimp is fine for backend)
- submission forms for new advertisers, news submissions and note submissions (web to email forms)
- social media links and tie ins for articles to be shared and like’s directly on page
- page and articles must be fully searchable.
- Classified ads section must have different categories that can be changed/configured, and must not allow ads to be posted without admin approval as payment is required.
We post multiple projects online and have very strict guidelines that must be adhered to for all Freelancers bidding on our projects, by bidding you accept the following:
- All bids are final, any Freelancer bidding an amount lower than what is requested within the conversation will automatically be declined
- Maximum 50% milestone to be created upon project completion, remaining 50% to be made once project is on OUR SERVERS for us to show clients, NO MILESTONE will be released until project is fully completed. Freelancer protects you when milestones are held, and does not reimburse us if you do not deliver the work.
- Deadlines are tight and must be adhered to, project delays and promises that are not meant will be cause for us to seek a new Freelancer to finish project as needed within time frame given.
- All funds are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) – No exceptions!