We need to create a VOD online web channel, which streams short films and movie length content, to subscribed viewers. Besides, having subscribers, we want to integrate a format whereby persons who have short film content can upload their content on our platform for a fee. Towards the same, we need to integrate the following aspects :
1. The main page exhibits the latest content uploaded, besides earlier uploaded content, which the latest uploaded content dominating the main page. Under the latest uploaded content, will be a playlist of highlighted content, which will expose uploader content who have paid more to highlight their content.
2. On the website top right, the content uploader can log in and upload their content. At login, they must pay USD 2. If they want their content to be highlighted amongst top 10, they must pay USD 5.
3. Any subscribers wanting to see the uploaded content will first gain a membership subscription plan to the channel first.
4. Once any content is watched, the content provider will be given his return by way pf USD .05 cents per watch hour, after every 30 days or end of monthly cycle.
5. We will also have to create a separate login or way to get advertisers/brands/ products set up their banner at our website. All this should be automated. The advertiser can himself pay, and make a small banner from our website (like Google Adwords) for his company with a link to his website or buy area.
We will need an API to control all aspects and mainly, the following :
1. Content uploaded by anyone must be approved by us to stream.
2. We must have an easy interface, to be handled by 5 to 6 admins/logins.
We must have a CRM as well, to respond to subscribers etc.
Finally, we must have an automated set up for advertisers who can advertise on our website (by way of banners only) by payment (similar to gale AdWords). This advertising aspect integration can also be done after 1 year of the website running, instead of start of the portal.
All the above has to be automated. An analytics report of each content providers content should be available to the content provider at his login dashboard. Each time a new content is uploaded the content uploader must pay USD 2, as uploading fees (and USD 5 for highlighting his content on the main page). The content will have to all stored on a dedicated cloud-based system or on your platform.
8 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $363 cho công việc này
Hi there, I work in joomla and it might be good platform for your needs and specific integration, we can discuss further if you're interested. Thanks.