Hello and thank you for stopping by my project.
This is a simple design for a home page only which is based on the moqup provided here:
[url removed, login to view]@[url removed, login to view]
The following requirements MUST be met before reading any further:
1. You speak/type clear and fluent English
2. You have a the time to produce a live version for September 18th 2017
3. You have a passion for designs that engage people and move them emotionaly
4. You stay up to date on result driven web design trends
5. You take pride in your work
6. You are a great communicator that is willing to go above expectations and ensure what you produce gets lands you a solid 5 star rating without hesitation
If this sounds like you might be a great fit to work with our small agency.
///What I need\\\
-Home page design based on my moqup
All designs must include a mobile version as well
All designs should be done in Photoshop
///What are we aiming for\\\
- clean and modern theme that is reputable yet fun
- for website visitors to feel immediate trust
- for visitors to clearly and easily flow through the page to the call to action at the bottom
-please use stock images as there are very little from the client to work with right now that are good quality.
Can be greyed or whited out or full color versions depending on section background chosen
- No emblems are currently present and place holders should be used instead
We want to use very warming shades of blue and orange that both excite and create trust.
Lots of use of white space (or subtle off white)
and to use these 2 colors or similar versions:
*Feel free to use other colors that you think are going to work well here. This includes lighter/darker versions of what I have supplied here.
We want subtle tones that warm up the website and contrast well with the accent colors to get good engagement.
The font used on this page: [url removed, login to view]
One that you feel will work better
Can be found attached
///Websites to use for inspiration
[url removed, login to view] (This is the one we want ou to folow mostly, we really really like the simplicity of this one, subtle tones, good color use to draw the eye to the right place at the right time)
[url removed, login to view] (simple, easy to read, good spacing, good imagery, good use of colors to engage)
Must be ready for the 18th of September 2017
all to be delivered in .PSD format that is well structred - messy PSD's that are hard to read will NOT be accepted
Please post your proposal with the term Sunshine at the beginning so that I know that you have read the full details and understand the project thoroughly.
Anyone posting will be given consideration for future projects.
Thank you for your submission and I look forward to working with you.