We're on the lookout for an exceptionally talented Graphic Designer with a real passion for designing and developing unique content for a newly starting Medical device Company.
Our ideal candidate has at least three years’ experience in graphic design and web production coordination, and the ability to deliver high quality work while juggling many traditional and e-marketing, projects and deadlines.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
• A keen interest in crafting kick-ass, on-brand collateral
• Talent for creating a wide range of graphic design elements, layouts, illustrations and more
• In-depth knowledge of current design trends, tools, and applications (such as Adobe Creative Suite)
• Experience developing graphic content ranging from presentation decks to graphics, illustrations, elements, logos, and more
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Design company website - this includes; adding/updating content, developing product brand logos, enhancing our SEO, etc
• Create company and products logos and brand content
• Edit existing or Design/Create/Test new product die line for industrial/promotional product packaging (master carton, barcodes, labels, inserts)
• Edit or Design/Create Promotional Material [Brochures and product inserts]
• Photo editing including image color correction, retouch, clean up, background removal, adding information for the existing brochures
WHERE/HOW YOU'LL WORK:
This role is the perfect fit for a freelance or independent graphic designer, with the possibility of future full-time employment. This job can be done at home or any other geographical location.
**Please do not submit your application without links to or samples of your work**
16 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $284 cho công việc này
We are Interested to offer our services for your project, give me some time to discuss your project in detail. We have vast experience in design and development.