We are looking for a games designer and Java game developer to update the look and feel of our Java based game and update the look and feel of the accompanying web site to match. The app and the web site will primarily be used on tablets.
The Java coding should be done using the "Codename One" or other Java cross platform engine to provide cross platform Java code Android and iOS.
The project will be split into multiple parts.
1) Update the look and feel of the existing game, the new app functionality and the accompanying web site. This will include providing all graphical concepts and graphic assets.
2) Create the code the app outline, and provide the new account form based functionality etc, also provide a placeholder for the game code using the "Codename One" or other cross platform engine.
The account related functionality will integrated with a new web server REST API.
This new app functionality will consists of:
- Registration, logging in, viewing, amending of account information.
- Creating, viewing, deleting, amending and joining tournaments and leagues.
- Adding, searching, viewing and deleting of friends.
This functionality is based on simple forms etc and should be based on the functionality of the existing web site.
3) Update the front end code of the existing game app using the "Codename One" cross platform framework and intergrate the new game graphics. This should provide code for Android and iOS.
The game is currently coded as a Java game applet. We would like this to be converted to a mobile single Java cross platform app for Android and iOS.
Most of the core game functionality should remain unchanged.
We are looking for a team to take on the whole project OR a separate designer and cross platform mobile Java developer to do each part separately.
4 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $8/giờ cho công việc này
Hi! My name is Ihor, I will be glad to help you with your app. I have strong experience in C# Java and Android development for 3+ years. Feel free to contact me any time so we can discuss details.