• Do you have graphic design skills?
• Want to make a positive difference to the digital world of women’s health and fitness?
• Looking for a new project on something that matters to you?
• Like the idea of an of an exciting new venture, with huge growth potential?
• Than you might be just who we are looking for!
We are in the development phase of a new idea that could potentially transform the way women engage with digital health and fitness content – and we are looking for a graphic designer to lend us their talent and help us grow the look and feel of the brand.
Currently a passion project, but with the potential to turn into a successful business, Team YES will be an online community for active women (think Mumsnet in Lycra). We are creating YES with one objective, make the digital world of women’s fitness a bit more real and relatable.
Our ambition is to make women feel great in their bodies and celebrate everything it can do. Moving away from ‘Instagram fitness stars’, we want to connect women to other, like minded women, with real life commitments!
While we have little to no budget at the moment - there is huge potential to become a valuable, paid member of the team.
If this sounds like a project you would like to get involved in,(Removed by Freelancer.com Admin)